IWSR Wine Profiler Tool
The latest innovation from the IWSR, the Wine Profiler gives a comprehensive and interactive snapshot of global developments in the still wine industry
A collaboration between the IWSR and Wine Intelligence, drawing on over 40 years’ industry expertise. The platform offers a global overview of market developments, but more specifically drills into leading brands in 15 of the world’s most dynamic markets for imported still wine. The platform is the only online tool of its kind which combines brand sales, volumes, prices and consumer sentiment/demographics all in one place.
- Sales and consumer data for still wine
- Global data, data by market and data by brand line
- Innovations news feed
- Demographics, e.g. age, gender, income
- Survey results, e.g. frequency of consumption, wine-buying channels, attitudes to wine
- Brand health trends – how aware of a brand consumers are, their attitude to the brand, how often they purchase the brand
Consumer data includes:
- Volume, value, price, quality, local & imported, country of origin, owner, brand name
Sales data includes:
Want to know more?
For subscription enquiries, contact Graziella Jeffery
Graziella Jeffery, Business Development Director
Graziella has a very strong international background which is a prerequisite when dealing with a global market like the wine and spirits industry.
She is French Italian, and has also lived in Spain. She has travelled extensively to meet clients in Europe and the US when she used to work in the pharmaceutical industry as an account manager selling syndicated research and consultancy to international companies.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7689 6834