Covid-19 has changed the way consumers think about, purchase and consume beverage alcohol. The Covid-19 Consumer Tracker will help you monitor and plan for these shifts in consumer behaviour.
Released in three waves, the Covid-19 Consumer Tracker is an in-depth consumer sentiment research report series identifying and tracking the impact of Covid-19 on the consumption of and attitude to beverage alcohol up to September 2021.
Delivering unique and timely consumer insights on:
- Category consumption behaviour: spirits, beer, wine, cider, RTDs and fresh cocktails
- Typical spend by category
- Consumption occasions, including new pandemic / lockdown occasions
- Purchase channel behaviour, including attitudes to ecommerce
- Future intentions: discretionary spending, travel, relationship with food and drink
The Covid-19 Consumer Tracker enables you to:
- Monitor evolving consumer attitude and behaviour in today’s fast-changing world over the next 12 months in key markets.
- Gain insight into new drinking occasions and purchase channels.
- Prioritise efforts in key markets for alcoholic drinks
- Build on your category strategy and optimise your portfolio
- Understand the new landscape for purchasing channels
- Review your route to market plans
- Ensure your messaging matches the needs and values of your target consumer
- Focus on pushing the right products in the right way as part of your price positioning
- Align brand strategy with consumer behaviours and preferences