The IWSR Global Ecommerce Strategic Study is a detailed analysis of the development of the diverse ecommerce space for beverage alcohol.
The study analyses the 10 key global ecommerce markets for beverage alcohol: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK and the USA, and also looks at five markets to watch.
This strategic study will enable you to:
- Formulate and refine your ecommerce strategy for the next five years
- Prioritise efforts in the ten most important ecommerce markets for alcoholic drinks – including five markets to watch
- Build on your category strategy for ecommerce and optimise your portfolio
- Understand the online retail landscape, and who will be the key players to engage with
- Review your route to market plans
- Ensure your ecommerce messaging matches the needs and values of your target consumer
- Focus on pushing the right products in the right way as part of your price positioning
For each of the ten countries, you will discover:
Market size and dynamics
- Size and growth rate of online alcohol sales in the key markets worldwide.
- Expected development of ecommerce post-Covid-19.
- Trends by drinks category, price band and online channel.
- Evolution of consumer attitudes and behaviours towards ecommerce alcohol.
- Brand and retailer insight.
- Top brands and retailers online, including analysis of success factors.