The IWSR Global Ecommerce Strategic Study 2020, Strategies for Success in Ecommerce, analyses the top 10 global ecommerce markets for beverage alcohol.
This year’s study will assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the ecommerce channel.
Countries included are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK and the USA.
This strategic study will enable you to:
- Formulate and refine your ecommerce strategy for the next five years
- Prioritise efforts in the ten most important ecommerce markets for alcoholic drinks – including five markets to watch
- Build on your category strategy for ecommerce and optimise your portfolio
- Understand the online retail landscape, and who will be the key players to engage with
- Review your route to market plans
- Ensure your ecommerce messaging matches the needs and values of your target consumer
- Focus on pushing the right products in the right way as part of your price positioning
For each of the ten countries, you will discover:
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Size and future growth of the market
- Online retailer and category analysis
- Analysis of brands and pricing
- Consumer behaviour trends
To learn more about the global ecommerce channel, watch our Ecommerce video series via the link below: