The role of the bartender is powerful when influencing consumer choices and driving future drink trends:
This new unique study gets inside the mind of the bartender, at an account and city-level, to understand current influences driving the on-premise.
- Unrivalled qualitative interviews directly in person with bartenders
- 15 US cities covered, across multiple location tiers, from craft to neighbourhood bars
- Annual tracker to capture seasonality and, over time, macro and micro trends
- Cocktail menu analysis segmented by account type and city
- On-premise metrics for total US and per city
Learn from this study:
- What motivates bartenders and how do they influence category and cocktail trends?
- What are the top brands they recommend and why?
- What are consumers asking for and does it vary regionally?
- How do menus and category share vary by account type across key cities in the US?
- What are the city category and brand trends and what are the regional nuances?
U.S. Cities Covered:
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Detroit, MI
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- Nashville, TN
- New York, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco, CA
- Washington, DC
To purchase or learn more, email: email@example.com
You may also be interested in reading: