IWSR US Craft Spirits ReportTweet
The Growing Craft Market: In-Depth Data & Industry Views
The most authoritative and comprehensive craft spirits report available
This must-have industry wide report shares detailed results from the Craft Spirits Data Project, a collaborative project led by the American Craft Spirits Association, Park Street and the IWSR, in addition to deeper, granular perspectives on the impact of craft spirits on the industry from the IWSR’s analysts. The report enables you to:
- See how craft spirits are changing the consumption landscape in the US.
- Identify sources of revenue and the category's economic impact thanks to in-depth volume and value data.
- Gain a clear and detailed view of the current and future size of the US craft spirits market by state, size, volume and category.
This leading industry wide report covers:
- Share of market
- US spirits market fragmentation
- Future and historical distillery counts
- Average business size and production
- Third-party production
- Distilleries by state
- Size and sales of leading distilleries
- Craft spirits sales by category
- Craft spirits sales by bottle size
- Craft spirits pricing analysis
- Craft spirits on- and off-premise sales
- On-site distillery sales analysis
- Distillery sales channels
- Craft beer versus craft spirits
- On/off retailer views on craft spirits
- Wholesaler views on craft spirits
- Craft spirits future outlook to 2022
- List of All Active US Craft Spirits Producers
- Developed Market Case Study: California
Want to know more?
For US sales enquiries, contact Brandy Rand
Brandy Rand, Vice President of US Marketing
Brandy has over 15 years marketing and management experience in the beverage alcohol industry. She has worked on dozens of global brands for Allied Domecq Spirits & Wines and Bacardi USA, and has held strategic consulting roles with emerging craft and innovation products. With her knowledge of the beverage industry, consumer insights and passion for uncovering trends, she’s also known as an accomplished educator and writer.
Brandy lives in the Boston area and is a graduate in Anthropology from Tufts University. She is currently pursuing a Master's Degree at Harvard. In her spare time she teaches spinning and enjoys tennis, skiing, and working on her golf swing.
For all other sales enquiries, contact Graziella Jeffery
Graziella Jeffery, Business Development Director
Graziella has a very strong international background which is a prerequisite when dealing with a global market like the wine and spirits industry.
She is French Italian, and has also lived in Spain. She has travelled extensively to meet clients in Europe and the US when she used to work in the pharmaceutical industry as an account manager selling syndicated research and consultancy to international companies.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7689 6834