The 2016 IWSR US Beverage Alcohol Review
Spirits | Wine | Beer | Cider | CraftTweet
Currencies accepted: US dollars
Interactive Online Database & Complementary PDF Report
- Interactive database plus PDF report: Built with the user in mind, we’ve created an industry-leading online platform to access data, in addition to an in-depth PDF report that shares our expert analysis on figures and trends.
- Comprehensive view: A complete look at the entire beverage alcohol category in one convenient source: category and brand data for spirits, wine, beer and cider, plus innovation insights, category and consumer segmentation by state, five-year forecasts, and more.
- Includes craft spirits & beer: A special look at the consumption trends in the hottest segments in the industry, with definitions, key insights and data.
- Reliable data: Over 40 years we have established relationships with our clients to ensure our analysis and forecasts are reliable. We provide the most realistic view of beverage alcohol consumption (not just shipments) in the industry.
- NEW Online sales: This emerging space is favored by Millennials who value convenience. A look at the categories and brands purchased online and how this is driving a new of model of consumption.
The new US Beverage Alcohol Review includes the following information in an online platform and accompanying PDF. These must be purchased together as a complete product. Everything in bold is additional to what is included in the standard US Report some clients receive as part of their database subscription.
- 2015 wine and spirits brand volume and value data by category
- Five-year forecasts by category
- Beer and cider brand volume data
- Craft beer and spirits sales volumes
- Category volumes by state and per capita
- Consumer segmentation by state
- Key innovations (from Radius)
- In-depth category summaries
- Advertising spend by brand, category and type
- Online channel analysis
- On-premise insights
Want to know more?
For US sales enquiries, contact Brandy Rand
Brandy Rand, Vice President of US Marketing
Brandy has over 15 years marketing and management experience in the beverage alcohol industry. She has worked on dozens of global brands for Allied Domecq Spirits & Wines and Bacardi USA, and has held strategic consulting roles with emerging craft and innovation products. With her knowledge of the beverage industry, consumer insights and passion for uncovering trends, she’s also known as an accomplished educator and writer.
Brandy lives in the Boston area and is a graduate in Anthropology from Tufts University. She is currently pursuing a Master's Degree at Harvard. In her spare time she teaches spinning and enjoys tennis, skiing, and working on her golf swing.
For all other sales enquiries, contact Graziella Jeffery
Graziella Jeffery, Business Development Director
Graziella has a very strong international background which is a prerequisite when dealing with a global market like the wine and spirits industry.
She is French Italian, and has also lived in Spain. She has travelled extensively to meet clients in Europe and the US when she used to work in the pharmaceutical industry as an account manager selling syndicated research and consultancy to international companies.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7689 6834