2018 US Beverage Alcohol Review
Your one-stop shop for US beverage alcohol data & analysisTweet
- The first annual data release across beer, wine and spirits in the US market.
- Interactive database plus PDF report: Built with the user in mind, we’ve created an industry leading online platform to access data, in addition to a companion PDF report that shares our expert analysis on figures and trends.
- Comprehensive US view: A complete look at the entire beverage alcohol category in one convenient source: category and brand data for spirits, wine, beer and cider, plus innovation insights, consumption by state and per capita, category share by price tier, leading brands, supplier portfolios, craft beer and spirits data, five-year forecasts, advertising spend, consumer demographics, and more.
NEW for 2018: Enhanced user interface – easier to search and sort data
The IWSR US Beverage Alcohol Review includes the following information in an online platform and PDF report. Everything in bold is additional to what is included in the IWSR Global Database subscription.
- US total market overview data
- Spirits, wine, mixed drinks, beer/cider volume and value data
- Five-year forecasts by category
- Monthly state data by category
- Craft beer and spirits producer data
- Advertising spend
- E-premise share by top brands in 25 cities
- Category volumes by state and per capita
- Consumer demographics by category
- On/off splits by brand and category
- Import/export data
- Raw materials (grape crush, hop harvest)
- Category 1 sheets for fact-based selling
- US innovation feed from Radius
Want to know more?
For US sales enquiries, contact Brandy Rand
Brandy Rand, President – US Office
Brandy has over 15 years marketing and management experience in the beverage alcohol industry. She has worked on dozens of global brands for Allied Domecq Spirits & Wines and Bacardi USA, and has held strategic consulting roles with emerging craft and innovation products. With her knowledge of the beverage industry, consumer insights and passion for uncovering trends, she’s also known as an accomplished educator and writer.
Brandy lives in the Boston area and is a graduate in Anthropology from Tufts University. She is currently pursuing a Master's Degree at Harvard. In her spare time she teaches spinning and enjoys tennis, skiing, and working on her golf swing.
For all other sales enquiries, contact Graziella Jeffery
Graziella Jeffery, Business Development Director
Graziella has a very strong international background which is a prerequisite when dealing with a global market like the wine and spirits industry.
She is French Italian, and has also lived in Spain. She has travelled extensively to meet clients in Europe and the US when she used to work in the pharmaceutical industry as an account manager selling syndicated research and consultancy to international companies.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7689 6834