The IWSR/just-drinks Global Spirits InsightsTweet
The IWSR/just-drinks Global Spirits Insights is a unique series of market insight reports produced collaboratively between the IWSR and just-drinks.
- Monthly releases of up-to-the-minute global reviews focussing on specific spirits categories.
- Categories covered are gin, cachaça, Cognac, Scotch, vodka, non-Scotch whisk(e)y, tequila, travel retail, rum, RTS/RTDs and liqueurs.
- The reports are presented in an infographic-style format, giving you the facts you need, instantly.
- Meaningful data and actionable insights.
- Individual country breakdowns.
The newest IWSR/just-drinks report is now available:
Global Scotch Insights
Published February 2017
About this report:
- This all-new report aims to deliver the most vital malt and blended Scotch data, insights, forecasts and strategic drivers in an easy-to-digest format.
- Covers global market conditions for the Scotch category, regions and markets. Written by our experienced drinks industry specialists.
- Provides the very latest market forecast data and brand market shares for Scotch.
- Offers an instant view on the most important and interesting markets for the coming five years.
- Provides a short-form, visual view of future Scotch market growth hotspots, consumer drivers, product trends, plus a review of recent brands' and owners' rankings across the world.
The analysis is unique to these reports and cannot be found in other just-drinks or IWSR products.
Beginning with global insights, we provide:
- A round-up of Scotch market conditions, including 'key views'; our analysts' views of the short-term future and likely strategies brand owners might adopt.
- Visual heatmap for the category's future growth hotspots around the world.
- The important consumer trends and insights for the category, including our analysts' key views.
- Latest product strategies, packaging and flavours, plus what's shaping trends around NPD. Once again, backed up with our analysts' key views.
- Recent brands' and owner market shares, rankings, performance and activity.
- All supported by exclusive quotes from major brand owners.
Sparkling Wine & Champagne
US, Irish and Japanese Whiskies
Want to know more?
For sales enquiries, contact Graziella Jeffery
Graziella Jeffery, Business Development Director
Graziella has a very strong international background which is a prerequisite when dealing with a global market like the wine and spirits industry.
She is French Italian, and has also lived in Spain. She has travelled extensively to meet clients in Europe and the US when she used to work in the pharmaceutical industry as an account manager selling syndicated research and consultancy to international companies.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7689 6834
For research enquiries, contact Jose Luis Hermoso
Jose Luis Hermoso, Research Director – Product Quality
Jose is one of our longest serving employees and has been with the IWSR since December 2000.In his time with us he has covered every continent for our research.
Due to his vast experience and knowledge Jose is tasked with making sure our research is of the highest quality and continues to improve each year. Currently Jose covers the North African, Caribbean, South American and major Asian markets for us. He started life as a journalist with a degree from the Basque Country University and is fluent in Spanish (native language), English and French.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7689 6841