The IWSR Vinexpo Report 2011-2021Tweet
The IWSR Vinexpo Report is the most comprehensive survey of the global wine market – covering still and sparkling wine – up to 2021, informed by local experts and updated by researchers on the ground.
- NEW: Asia-Pacific supplement
- Volume and value development across over 40 global markets
- Detailed insights for 15 key global markets
- NEW: Spirits analysis at country level for key markets & Asia-Pacific countries
- Historical data from 2011
- Forecasts from 2017 to 2021
- Breakdown by colour and by market
- Volume development by country of origin
- Production developments in 2016 and 2017
- Consumer trends
Key market breakdowns:
- Consumption versus per capita
- Sales volume by colour & price point
- Value developments to date & projected forward
- International trade (imports/exports)
- Volume versus area under vine
Want to know more?
For sales enquiries, contact Graziella Jeffery
Graziella Jeffery, Business Development Director
Graziella has a very strong international background which is a prerequisite when dealing with a global market like the wine and spirits industry.
She is French Italian, and has also lived in Spain. She has travelled extensively to meet clients in Europe and the US when she used to work in the pharmaceutical industry as an account manager selling syndicated research and consultancy to international companies.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7689 6834
For research enquiries, contact Giles Gough
Giles Gough, Senior Analyst
Giles supervises the IWSR’s wine research and wine coverage in the IWSR Magazine.
He joined the company in 2011, having obtained an MA in Modern Languages and gained two years’ analytical experience across a number of industries. He has since covered markets ranging from the Nordics and Central Europe to the Caribbean, and is now responsible for German and French-speaking markets, as well as Australasia.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7689 6841