Identify how to best tap into the high value this market offers.
This Strategic Study arms you with a detailed analysis of the key trends, consumer behaviours and global forces driving the market in the Global Travel Retail channel as well as in 7 key countries: China, Japan, Russia, Taiwan, UK, US, and France.
Dive into category developments and key assessments of the market drivers and inhibitors for 9 key categories: baijiu, Cognac/Armagnac, rum, Irish whiskey, Japanese whisky, Scotch whisky, US whiskey, tequila, and Champagne.
Status is defined as a product priced above $50 / bottle; split out by affordable luxury (below $1000/bottle) and investment products (above $1000/bottle).
This strategic study will enable you to:
- Support business strategy development with hard data
- Identify opportunities in this niche but valuable segment
- Understand the market structure and dynamics
- Learn what drives consumer purchase decision-making
Each country (and global travel retail) deep-dive will provide:
- Category breakdown
- Key market environment context
- Status Spirits volume and value analysis
- Identification of key channels, category splits and market trends
- Benchmark of key price segments
- Overview of competitive landscape and leading brands
- Insight into consumer behaviour
- 10-year market view: 2014-2023
- IWSR analysis of key growth drivers