IWSR Still Wine Profiler gives a comprehensive and interactive snapshot of global developments in the still wine industry
Reliable: A collaboration between the IWSR and Wine Intelligence, drawing on over 45 years’ of industry expertise.
Vital: The web-based analytical tool offers a global overview of market developments and drills into leading brands in 20 of the world’s most dynamic markets for imported still wine.
Comprehensive: The platform is the only online tool of its kind, combining brand sales, volumes, prices and consumer sentiment/demographics all in one place.
Interactive: The web-based platform enables users to generate cross-tabbed charts and data tables at the click of a button.
Analytical: The tool features cross-reference capabilities, allowing users to assess their own brand health and that of competitors using the IWSR’s sales volume and value data in combination with Wine Intelligence’s data tracking of consumer brand awareness, usage and affinity levels.
Key features include:
- Sales and consumer data for still wine
- Global data, data by market and data by brand line
- Innovations news feed
Sales data includes:
- Volume, value, price, price segment, local and imported, country of origin, owner and brand name
Consumer data includes:
- Demographics (e.g. age, gender, income, etc.)
- Survey results (e.g. frequency of consumption, wine-buying channels and attitudes to wine, etc.)
- Brand health trends (how aware of a brand consumers are, their attitude to the brand, how often they purchase the brand)
- Wine Intelligence’s Portraits consumer segmentation model for Australia, Canada, China, the UK and the US