Breadth & Depth
Our local market analysts and their extensive network of in-market contacts allow us to capture and contextualise data with local market insights – the ‘why’ behind the numbers
Consumer Pulse and Sentiment
We combine critical consumer behaviour analysis with market data, to provide a full view of the challenges and opportunities facing your business
Leaders from across the global beverage alcohol industry rely on our data to:
- Understand the current and future market for beverage alcohol across wine, spirits, beer, cider and RTDs, by country, channel, price segment and category.
- Identify short- and long- term trends, historical data, consumer drivers, and five-year volume and value forecasts
- Benchmark against the competition, assess regional, category and brand performance, index the market and quantify risks
- Develop and refine product innovation, market entry and business development strategies
- Understand key consumer drivers that impact brand and category choice by channel, price point and occasion
- Assess brand health, drinker profiles, and beverage repertoire
- Access data via a central online platform, syndicated reports and strategic studies, and custom projects
At IWSR, we don’t just gather numbers, but we contextualise them with consumer behaviour and local market insights as well
- We are the only company to speak with the key players, including importers, producers, distributors, retailers, and duty-free operators, across beer, spirits, wine, cider and ready-to-drink (RTDs), in over 160 countries globally each year.
- Our in-market interviews give us the insight to assess the impact of the unofficial market (grey/cross-border).
- We review and reconcile conflicts between official data and market reality.
- We look at historical trends and context, leaning on our database of market data from the past 50+ years, and consumer data from over 20+ years.
- Our unique methodology allows us to build data sets where no statistics exist and produce actionable insights.
We help you understand and benchmark the drinks industry with trusted data produced by market experts, so that you can make better-informed strategic decisions, and future-proof your business.